Jim Foster joined Warren Averett in 2015 as a Senior Client Consultant in the Firm’s Asset Management Division. He has more than 19 years of investment management experience. Prior to joining the Firm, Jim served as the Vice President, Investment Strategist at AIG Advisor Group. In his time with AIG Advisor Group, Jim implemented an entirely new strategist service offering which focused on investment insights and market communications, portfolio management and client support in asset allocation and portfolio construction. His experience also includes 12 years with Morningstar Associates, a division of Morningstar Inc., which oversees more than $50 billion in assets globally within asset allocation fund-of-funds and model portfolios. Jim resides in Atlanta with his wife Jody and their three children.
Ask Me About
- Building long term, diversified portfolios
- Taking a practical approach to investing
- How we will work with you to construct a suitable investment program for your goals and needs
- Living and working in London
- Coaching youth sports
- My favorite travel locations